It is shown in the costume, still more in the customs. Material weight is the sign of a precious metal; moral, of a precious man. Maturity gives finish to his capacity and arouses respect. A composed bearing in a man forms a façade to his soul. It does notconsist in the insensibility of fools, as frivolity would have it, but in a calm tone of authority. With men of this kind sentences are orations and acts are deeds. Maturity finishes a man off, for each is so far a complete man according as he possesses maturity. On ceasing to be a child, a man begins to gain seriousness and authority.
* Life Is Not Merely To Be Alive, But To Be Well- Marcus Valerius
* If You Wouldst live long, live well; for folly and wickedness- Benjamin Franklin
* So Many People Spend Their Health Gaining Wealth, and then have to spend their wealth to regain their health- A. J. Reb Materi
* A Man Too Busy To Take Care Of His Health Is Like a Mechanic too busy to take care of his tools- Spanish Proverb
* He who enjoys good health is rich, though he knows it not -Italian Proverb
* Health and cheerfulness naturally beget each other -Joseph Addison
* All excess is ill, but drunkenness is the worst sort. It spoils health, dismounts the mind, and unmans men. It reveals secrets, is quarrelsome, lascivious, impudent, dangerous and bad- William Penn.
* Tell me what you eat, and I will tell you what you are – Anthelme Brillat
* Humour is the instinct for taking pain playfully – Max Eastman
* Worry, fear, distrust and anxiety are all poisonous to man, AVOID THEM!
Shakespeare ‘said above all; to thine self be true’.